Keheala is a mobile health company that improves healthcare access and treatment outcomes for patients. By empowering patients with information, motivation and support, Keheala delivers the tools needed to overcome the non-medical drivers of disease that exist away from health facilities. Healthcare agencies are provided remote-monitoring capabilities and vital analytics to combat epidemics in resource-constrained environments.
How it works
Patients are enrolled in Keheala at a health care facility via their feature phone. They receive text messages to verify that they have taken their medication. If the patient does not respond, a trained Keheala team reaches out for support remotely.
Fit for purpose
Barriers to entry10%
DS and DR-TB patients100%
- Can be used from any feature or smartphone
- No device to set up or maintain
- Program is well-established for TB and in LMICs
- Relies on support center to help direct patients
- Does not track adherence in real time
- Requires consistent electricity access